[LIVESTREAM]free=]* Braga vs Panathinaikos Live 23 August 2023

Braga Vs Panathinaikos – Panathinaikos secured a 1–0 win in the first leg, scoring after Marseille had been reduced to 10 men. The Greek club will try to keep it up which means goals under 2.5 are the best bet in France.

Braga Vs Panathinaikos LIVE HERE!!

👇👇👇Braga Vs Panathinaikos

Braga Vs Panathinaikos

Marcelino’s first competitive game in charge was a 1–0 defeat at Panathinaikos in Champions League qualifying. They played against 10 men from the 65th minute, with Bernard coming off the bench to score the winning goal.

Panathinaikos Knock Marseille Out Of Champions League Qualifiers

Marseille started Ligue 1 with a 2–1 win against Reims. They fell behind early on, Azzedine Onahi equalized and Vithina scored in the second half.

Panathinaikos finished second in the Greek Super League 1 last season, five points behind AEK Athens. They have failed to win by conceding two goals in their last four matches.

Manager Ivan Jovanovic remains in charge, in his third season with the Athens club. They beat Dnipro-1 in the second round of Champions League qualifying, followed by a 3–1 win in Slovakia and a 2–2 draw in Greece.

Panathinaikos won 1–0 against Marseille in the first leg of the third round at home. Chances were hard to come by, with Bernard scoring in the 83rd minute when the French club were reduced to 10 men.

In Champions League Qualifying, 1993 Champion Marseille Paired With Dnipro 1 Or Panathinaikos

Panathinaikos are defending a narrow lead which means that under 2.5 goals is the best bet here. Marseille were not confident to start the season, with the Greek club having to earn a draw to advance.

Sign up with the bonus code NEWBONUS. Bet $1 and get $200 in bonus bets at bet365. deposit is required. Winnings from Bonus Bets are added to the Bonus Bets balance. Bet Bonus Bets are excluded from the return. The bonus code NEWBONUS can be used during registration, but this does not alter the offer amount in any way. New customers only. 21+ Terms and conditions, time limits and exclusions apply. Sports Mole previews Wednesday’s Champions League clash between Braga and Panathinaikos, including predictions, team news and likely line-ups.

After advancing to the final round of Champions League qualification under different circumstances, Braga and Panathinaikos begin their two-legged playoff battle at the Estadio Municipal on Wednesday evening.

The hosts beat Bačka Topola 7–1 on aggregate in the final qualifying stage, while their Greek opponents lost to former champions Marseille on penalties.

Panathinaikos Fc Official Web Site

Even with an unbeatable 3-0 lead in the first leg of their clash with Serbian fish Baka Topola, Braga didn’t take his foot off the gas during last week’s stop at the TSC Arena and his opponents surrounded by bags defeated. , Number of goals in first half

Within 20 minutes of kick-off, Pizzi, Bruma, Álvaro Jallo and Al-Musrati found the net during an unprecedented display of attacking superiority, before Marko Rakonjac scored a goal for Baca Topola, perhaps his most inconsequential. The goal never happened. His. livelihood

In keeping with the theme of fours, Braga grabbed another quartet of goals on the road four days after beating Bačka Topola 4-1 after coming from 2-1 down to beat Chaves 4-2 in Saturday’s Primeira Liga defeated by Contested for his first home hit of the season.

Perhaps because of too much focus on European affairs, Artur George’s men lost 2-1 at Famalicão on the opening day of the top-flight campaign, but eight goals in their last two away games were the perfect tonic for that first huge kill. represent.

Champions: Já Há árbitro Para O Sc Braga

Braga also have precedent when it comes to fighting for the Champions League qualifying rounds, as their only two group stage appearances in 2010–11 and 2012–13 were achieved through the preliminary stages, losing to Sevilla and the final respectively. In the handicap, Udinese was defeated.

Unlike Braga and most other teams fighting for Champions League qualification, Panathinaikos have not yet begun their quest for domestic glory and thus have only been able to focus on their continental efforts, which have borne fruit, and Then during the third round huge hitting some .

After a comprehensive 5–3 victory over Dnipro-1 of Ukraine in their opening match, Panathinaikos ensured Marseille’s trip to Athens on 9 August would be a misery as Bernard helped Ivan Jovanovic’s men beat Ivan Jovanovic’s men 1–0 in the first leg. Gave me victory His visit to the Orange Velodrome last week.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang’s two goals in the first half had put Marseille on the brink of a successful comeback, but a spot kick by Fotis Ioannidis in the ninth minute of extra time forced extra time and a penalty, with Panathinaikos five-on-five and Mateo Went ahead , Guendouzzi messed up his lines.

Braga Encontra Panathinaikos No Play Off Da Liga Dos Campeões

Coincidentally, Braga’s first Champions League group stage appearance in the 2010–11 season is also the most recent time that Panathinaikos have made proper progress in the tournament, and the Shamrocks have suffered four consecutive preliminary round exits, including against Málaga. Including 11 playoff losses. year ago.

The opening Greek Super League battle with Volos NFC will also have the Greens waiting for them between their two legs against Braga – indeed an unwanted distraction as Jovanovic’s side meet their Portuguese counterparts for the first time at the Estadio Municipal.

Thanks to his impressive first-half performance in Serbia, George got a chance to take off some of his big-hitters at half-time in last week’s second leg, and the hosts suffered no fresh injuries during their recent success over Chaves. ,

However, midfielder Rodrigo Zalazar only lasted 45 minutes in the number 10 spot and will no doubt be concerned at the prospect of losing his starting spot to either Pizzi or Jalo, who were key contributors in the second half of the campaign. Archbishop.

Ucl Qualifying: Panathinaikos Stun Marseille, Rangers Reach Playoffs

Dejalo crossed for fellow substitute Simon Banza to score Braga’s third goal of the day, but the Frenchman is in a losing battle to replace Bruma, Ricardo Horta or Abel Ruiz.

For Panathinaikos, left-handed Juancar was substituted off 20 minutes before the end of normal time against Marseille last week, and while the severity of his problem is unclear, Filip Mladenovic remains on standby.

However, Shamrock will head to Braga with the same players as their second leg win over Marseille, where first leg hero Bernard was surprisingly named on the bench before converting a penalty in the shootout.

The former Everton player and Ioannidis should enter Jovanovic’s thinking for a start this week, while midfielder Ruben Perez should be handed the captain’s armband again, despite the fact he would miss the second leg if given a warning.

Sporting Braga Vs Panathinaikos Preview 23/08/2023

A Marseille fan or two may have learned the hard way to underestimate Panathinaikos, whose weekend they should have been buoyed by George’s goal against Braga.

The hosts’ strength will be tested far more than at Backa Topola, but their offensive firepower will probably be too hot for Panathinaikos, and the archbishop will have to go to Athens for the second leg next week, looking to defend a slight lead Could ,

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player statistics, shows that the most likely outcome of this match is a win for Braga with a probability of 54.39%. The probability of a draw is 23.9% and the probability of winning for Panathinaikos is 21.72%.

The most likely scoreline for Braga to win is 1–0 with a probability of 11.49%. The next most likely scores for that result are 2–0 (9.85%) and 2–1 (9.73%). The most likely scoreline is 1–1 (11.36%), while for Panathinaikos to win it is 0–1 (6.63%).

Buy Sc Braga Tickets 2023/24

Our fellow expert tipsters at Sporita.com are predicting a home win in this match. Click here to find out what other people are predicting for this game and for more of their proven football tips. Home Win: Curl

Enter your email address to sign up for Sports Mole’s free match previews newsletter! Updates are sent twice a week.

Pizzi Bruma Alvaro Jallo Al-Musarti Marco Rakonjac Artur Jorge Ricardo Horta Rodrigo Zalazar Simon Banza Abel Ruiz Ivan Jovanovic Bernard Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Fotis Ioannidis Mateo Guendouzi Juancar Filip Mladenovic Ruben Perez Read more about football

Follow @sm_headlines for the latest breaking news, and @sm_headlines to get every headline from Sports Mole

Braga Vs Panathinaikos Prediction And Betting Tips

Lyon pair Barcola, Chelsea’s first move for Cherki? 2 Man United’s Mason Mount ruled out until after international break 3 Mason Greenwood “wanted by English clubs before Man United exit” 4 Spurs “learn to ask price for Gent forward Gif Orban” Tuesday including Rangers vs PSV Eindhoven 5 Champions League Predictions 6 Man United “conduct medical test for Alte Beyendir” 7 Doku “will undergo Man City medical before £55.5m transfer” 8 Hearts v PAOK – Prediction, Team News, Lineups 9 Al Attifaq Vs. Al Khaleej – Prediction, Team News, Lineup 10 Live! Transfer news and rumours: West Ham sign Mavropanos, Man City cancel Paqueta transfer

Emmerdale boss Jane Hudson sacks Good Morning Britain presenter Katy Rickitt, to make cameo in Hollyoaks GB News approached for Irish presenter Ryan Tubridy, Roman Kemp talks about panic attacks, Chris Evans Skin cancer diagnosis revealed

Latest Sport Headlines Chelsea make move for Lyon duo Barkola, Cherky? Preview: Osasuna Vs. Brugge – Prediction, Team News, Formation Spurs ‘Know the Price of Gent Forward Gift Orban’ Preview: Fluminense Vs.

Leave a Comment