(livestream tv!) Lorient vs Nice Live 20 August 2023

Lorient Vs Nice – Sports Mole previews Wednesday’s Ligue 1 match between Lorient and Nice, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Lorient Vs Nice LIVE HERE!!

πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡Lorient Vs Nice

Lorient Vs Nice

The visitors remain unbeaten after five games, while their hosts sit two places below them in the table, having played one game.

Monaco Vs Lorient

Lorient finished 16th last season, just two points from the relegation play-offs, so they can be pleased with their start to the campaign.

Les Merlus have lost just one game so far – away to Montpellier in the third game of the season – and, more impressively, have beaten two title contenders along the way.

A first-half penalty won and later converted by Terem Moffi – along with a solid defensive display – was enough to secure a 1-0 win over Monaco, and Christophe Pelissier’s side went on to beat defending champions Lille 2-1. goal from Moffi and one for Armand Lauriente.

They were held to a rather dull 0-0 defeat at the weekend against midfield side Reims, but Pelissier will be delighted to see a second clean sheet of the campaign and another point added to their tally.

Lorient Vs Psg Prediction And Betting Tips

Nice will probably be a tough opponent to break down, but another giant-killing performance will go down well with the home faithful.

While it is too early to discuss potential top-four contenders and European contenders, the former Lille boss has used all his title-winning success since last term to make Nice a team to reckon with in 2021-22.

However, the crowd trouble in their postponed match with Marseille represented an early mark on their copybook and was the reason why this weekend’s Cote d’Azur derby against Monaco was played behind closed doors.

It was the visitors who opened the scoring, with Aleksandr Golovin the first to find a way past Nice goalkeeper Walter Benitez this season. Two second-half goals from Andy Delort and Hicham Boudaoui turned the game around, only for Monaco to equalize and Amine Gouiri then missed a crucial penalty late on to make the final score 2-2.

Lionel Messi, Neymar And Kylian Mbappe All Score As Paris Saint Germain Edge Closer To Ligue 1 Title With Lorient Win

Winning their game in hand would still lift Les Aiglons into second place behind Paris Saint-Germain, and Galtier can be very pleased with the impact he has had on his new side.

Lorient have had some injury problems – Quentin Boisgard, Jeremy Morel and Loris Mouyokolo are all sidelined with heel, thigh and ankle problems.

Captain Fabien Lemoine has also been given personal leave due to his father-in-law’s funeral, with teenager Redwan Bourles potentially given a chance to shine in midfield.

Nice have just two players out through injury, with defender Robson Bambu struggling with a shoulder problem and midfielder Alexis Claude Maurice ruled out with a broken leg.

Moffi Goal Vs Monaco Earns Lorient First Ligue 1 Win Of The Season

However, Galtier will bring back former Southampton and Fulham player Mario Lemina from suspension. Which midfielder will make way is in the balance, with the manager rotating some of his scoring side this season.

Lorient’s good performance and giant killing could end here against a strong Nice side.

Their two most impressive scalps – Monaco and Lille – have started the season poorly and Pelissier’s side are likely to struggle with the expansive style of their opponents.

Our expert tips partner at Sporita.com predicts double odds bets for a home or away win in this match. Click here to find out what else they predict for this game and for more of their proven football tips.Home/Away:data

Lorient Vs Nice

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player statistics up to one hour before kick-off, suggests that the most likely outcome of this match is a Lorient win with a probability of 38.42%. A win for Nice has a probability of 33.18% and a draw has a probability of 28.4%.

The most likely result for a Lorient win is 1-0 with a probability of 12.13%. The second most likely result lines for the result are 2-1 (7.94%) and 2-0 (7.27%). Nice’s most likely win is 0-1 (11.05%), while for a draw it is 1-1 (13.24%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a probability of 12.1%. Our data analysis correctly predicts a 1-0 win for Lorient in this match.

Enter your email address to subscribe to Sports Mole’s free daily transfer newsletter! Delivered twice a day during the transfer window.

Read more about Christophe Pelissier Armand Lauriente Christophe Galtier Andy Delort Hicham Boudaoui Amine Gouiri Quentin Boisgard Jeremy Morel Loris Mouyokolo Pedro Goncalves Robson Bambu Alexis Claude Maurice Mario Lemina Kasper Dolberg Terem Moffi Walter Benitez Fabien Lemoiner Redwan Govin Aleksandr Football

Toulouse Vs Lorient: Us Tv Channel, Live Stream, Team News & Preview

Follow @ for the latest news and follow @sm_headlines for every headline from the Sports Mole

1 Ten Hag says Man United ready to ‘attack’ in transfer market 2 How Barcelona can take on Cadiz 3 Porto v Farense – predictions, team news, lineups 4 Raphael Varane ‘rejects Saudi interest to stay at Man United’ 5 City men to face Spurs for Eberechi Eze? 6 transfer rumours: Tavares to Forest, Perrone to Las Palmas, Edwards to West Ham 7 Xavi gives training update on Araujo, Martinez 8 Man United gave Lisandro Martinez fitness boost 9 Fiorentina director says club has yet to accept Amrabat offer 10 Barcelona v Cadiz – predictions, team news, lineups

Sir Michael Parkinson dies, aged 88 Britney Spears divorces third husband after a year Ryan Prescott explains Ryan’s X-rated moves on Coronation Street Claire Sweeney teases scene with Kevin, Roy in Coronation Street Picture Spoiler: Next week on EastEnders (21 -August 24) )

Latest Sports Headlines Leipzig boss shot down See Arsenal linked Chelsea ‘on the brink of signing Djordje Petrovic’ Preview: Estoril vs Rio Ave – predictions, team news, lineups Preview: Porto vs Farense – predictions, team news, lineups Preview: Los Angeles vs Colorado – predictions, team news, lineups Preview: Chicago Fire vs. Orlando City – predictions, team news, lineups

Lorient Nice: Fc Lorient Does The Job (1

Preview Articles Latest Preview: Estoril vs. Rio Ave – Predictions, Team News, Lineups Preview: Porto vs. Farense – Predictions, Team News, Lineups Preview: Los Angeles vs. Colorado – Predictions, Team News, Lineups Preview: Chicago Fire vs. Orlando City – predictions, team news, lineups Preview: Besiktas vs. Pendikspor – predictions, team news, lineups preview: Istanbul vs Karagumruk – predictions, team news, lineups

Football History Trending Olise rejects Chelsea signs new contract Crystal Palace Romeo Lavia ‘completes Chelsea medical’ Reece James ready for another hamstring problem?

Latest Stories FIFA World Cup 2022 reveals Β£159m payment to clubs to represent World Cup at Winter World Cup and how it affects gambling industry Lionel Messi admits he was ‘humiliated’ by PSG guard of honor Watch: Lionel Messi receives guard of honor at PSG 25 seconds ago top sports 2022: Lionel Messi, Pele, Roger Federer

Chelsea Transfer Talk ‘on the brink of signing Djordje Petrovic’ Chelsea emerge as contenders for Arsenal’s Balogun? Man City ‘ahead Brighton in race for Valentin Barco’ De Zerbi: ‘Brighton trying to sign Caicedo replacement’ Raphael Varane ‘rejects Saudi interest to stay at Man United’

Psg Vs. Lorient: Team News, Predicted Lineups, Live Stream, Tv Info

Entertainment Story Trending Coronation Street’s Claire Sweeney: ‘Cassie has a lot of anger towards Evelyn’ Premier League predictions week 2: Tom Speight v Sports Mole Preview images: Tonight on Coronation Street Spoiler images: Next week in EastEnders (21-24 August) Preview images: Tonight in EastEnders

Trending Tennis Stories Cameron Norrie, Dan Evans suffer early Cincinnati exit Andy Murray pulls out of Cincinnati Open with stomach ache Jannik Sinner, Jessica Pegula crash into Canadian Open title Andy Murray pulls out of Canadian Open with stomach ache

Rugby Union Story Trend Owen Farrell left out of England squad for Irish team news Jack van Poortvliet linebacker Romain Ntamack to miss World Cup through injury

Trending Cricket Stories England confirm Ben Stokes back in ODI squad Stuart Broad wanted for Strictly Come Dancing? Saga ends as Ashes series level with England, Australia beat England in fifth Ashes Test, England set Australia high target to win fifth Test

Lorient Vs Nice Preview & Prediction

Formula 1 Stories Trend Szafnauer to ‘die down’ after F1 fires Binotto to Alpine ‘not a surprise’ – Marko reports Perez cuts pay rumors Contract talks haven’t started – Leclerc F1 considers DRS ban over qualifying

Trending golf stories Lilia Vu holds off Charley Hull to win Women’s Open How to pick the best used golf driver: Comprehensive guide Harman delivers Hoylake masterclass to win Open Championship Harman maintains five-shot lead in Open Championship Fleetwood among leaders after Open first round

Trending Boxing Stories Joshua knocks out Helenius after showing patience in London Joshua: ‘It’s stupid to underestimate Helenius’ Helenius confirmed as Joshua’s new opponent Jake Paul returns to action with win over Nate Diaz Whyte fails drug test, Joshua rematch postponed

Table Premier League Table Stats Center Premier League form guide Premier League top scorers Premier League most assists

Rennes Prioritise Enzo Le FΓ©e Amid Interest From Nice And Borussia Dortmund

Leave a Comment