Nantes Vs Monaco – Nantes vs Monaco, when is the match? On Wednesday 2nd, Nantes will face Monaco.
Nantes Vs Monaco
Where can I buy tickets for Nantes vs Monaco? Ticket information can be found on the official website of each club.
Nantes In Talks To Sign Willem Geubbels From Monaco
Nantes vs Monaco Any UK channel Nantes vs Monaco will not be broadcast live in the UK.
Where can I stream Nantes vs Monaco in the UK? Nantes vs Monaco cannot be streamed live in the UK.
With Nantes unbeaten in the last 4 games in all competitions And Monaco are winless in their last three games. It’s fair to say the hosts have more reasons to be confident ahead of this cup semi-final. Monaco reached the final last year losing to PSG. But the French giants have already been eliminated from the competition. The silver cup is ready for grabs. Both sides will strive to make the most of this opportunity. And it could make for a fun match with goals from both sides.
• The Hundred Oval Invincibles Men vs Trent Rockets Men – Group Stage – Preview & Prediction | The Hundred 2023
Nantes Vs Brest Prediction, Preview, Team News And More
• The Hundred Oval Invincibles Women vs Trent Rockets Women – Group Stage – Preview & Prediction | The Hundred 2023
• Tennis Coco Gauff vs Karolina Muchova – Final – Preview & Prediction | 2023 Western & Southern Open
• Tennis Carlos Alcaraz vs Novak Djokovic – Final – Preview & Prediction | 2023 Western & Southern Open
• Sri Lanka Premier League Dambulla Aura vs B-Love Kandy – Final – Preview & Prediction | Lanka Premier League 2023
Ligue 1 Preview: Monaco, Nantes In Danger On Final Day Of Season
• The Hundred Welsh Fire Men vs London Spirit Men – Group Stage – Preview & Prediction | The Hundred 2023
• The Hundred Manchester Originals Men vs Northern Superchargers Men – Group Stage – Preview & Prediction | The Hundred 2023
• The Hundred Welsh Fire Women vs London Spirit Women – Group Stage – Preview & Prediction | The Hundred 2023
• The Hundred Manchester Originals Women vs Northern Superchargers Women – Group Stage – Preview & Prediction | The Hundred 2023
Nantes Vs Monaco: Timeline, Lineups, Football Teams Stats
• Caribbean Premier League St. Lucia Kings vs St. Kitts and Nevis Patriots – League Stage – Preview & Predictions | Caribbean Premier League 2023 Odds: Nantes vs Monaco Prediction, PICK, METHOD Watch – 04/09/2023 The French Football League has started! Our Ligue 1 odds series continues with this Nantes-Monaco prediction guide. Choosing and viewing
Les Rouge et Blanc visits La Maison Jaune as the French top flight race continues! It’s time to check out our Ligue 1 odds series. with Nantes-Monaco predictions Choosing and viewing methods
Nantes just won the Coupe de France 1-0 against Lyon, Nantes are hopeful of a return to Ligue 1. After Reims won 3-0 in the last match
After being eliminated 2-1-2 by Leverkusen in the Europa League against AS Monaco, those two victories came over Ajaccio and Strasbourg, scoring six goals in that time.
Watch Nantes V Monaco Live Stream
Nantes looked like they weren’t fighting a few weeks ago until they beat Lyon 1-0 in their most recent match. Ludovic Blas in the 57th minute of the game and by the end of the 90th minute, Nantes had 33% possession, scoring 6 goals and 4 corners.
In the last 5 matches, Nantes only won one match, drew 2 and lost 2. Nantes are currently ranked 14th in the table with 30 points from 29 matches played. This season they have won 6, drawn 12 and lost 11, and the goal ratio of They are 30:40
The home team has not won seven league games in a row, causing them to be relegated to the relegation zone. For the second year in a row They were able to reach the finals of the French Cup where they were the defending champions. But now they need to focus quickly and avoid relegation. Nantes are looking to improve on their 4-6-4 home record, scoring 15 goals and collecting 18 points.
Antoine Combuère and the company will look at the goals scored by Ludovic Blas, Andy Delort and Mostafa Mohamed, who each scored six. Goalkeepers Ignatius Ganago and Moses Simon were the assists for the trio, Evan Guessand followed him with four goals.
Regarder En Ligne===) Nantes Monaco En Direct 09.04.2023
After a thrilling victory in the Coupe de France, there will be no big changes from Les Canaris. Nicolas Pallois can rest here, with Moses Simon and Pedro Chirivella surprisingly left on the bench against Lyon. heart And both could be options. Jaouen Hadjam, Charles Traore and Quentin Merlin are injured.
Monaco started to return to form after losing four games in a row after those games. Monaco responded by beating AC Ajaccio 2-0 and Strasbourg 4-3, with the last of their last five games winning two, losing two and drawing one.
Vanderson opened the scoring for Monaco in the 19th minute against Strasbourg. Before the visitors equalized in the 32nd minute, Monaco began to deteriorate after Guillermo. Maripan scores an own goal to give the away team the lead. Monaco struggled to get back into the game. By getting three goals quickly in the second half, in the 78th minute, Youssouf Fofana received a red card. This left Monaco with only 10 players and they managed to win. Although the guests scored the third goal in the 93rd minute.
Monaco are 4th with 57 points from 29 games. They have 17 wins, 6 draws and 61:40 losses. Monaco will hope to improve their good away record. Monaco have a 9-4-1 traveling record with 31 points and 28 goals.
As Monaco Football Tickets On Sale Now
The remaining focus for Monaco before the final chapter of this season is on fighting for the Champions League. They were three points away from the second-placed lens. Just like Marseille which is ranked third in the table Monaco have won two games in a row and have a record win over Nantes, with Ben Yedder leading the way on 17 goals, while Alexander Golovin and Kaio Henrique net seven each. Real Embolo scored 14 goals, while Elise Ben Sekir and Axel Disasi scored five.
Philippe Clement’s side have been greatly reduced. Breel Embolo is in doubt after missing the win over Strasbourg. Kevin Volland is fit again but is unlikely to start. Vanderson impressed in a more advanced role at the weekend and could start, Youssouf Fofana is unavailable after being sent off on Sunday, Jean Lucas is out and Myron Bo. Adu, Malang Sarm and Krepin Dietta remain unsuspected.
Nantes are still a strong side in the Coupe de France, but Monaco are ahead of them in Ligue 1.